ｉKaohsiung English Blogging Composition Contest.
Main Propose：Offer an opportunity for foreigners in Kaohsiung to write down about something (humans, places, things) special when s/he lives in Kaohsiung.
Article Soliciting from：Foreign friends in Kaohsiung
Deadline：From now to 2011.8.31
Blog Platform：No Restriction
During the period of this activity, post your written composition on
your own blog, better with photos. 500 words are the maximum of your
composition for our contest.
＊ Please stick this label on the head of your composition on your blog and connect it to the host organization. The html code is as follows
alt="ｉKaohsiung English Blogging Composition Contest" width="195"
height="70" border="0" align="middle" /></a>
Please mail your information in the following format, and your mail
title states “I would like/want to sign-up/register for the ｉKaohsiung English Blogging Composition Contest,” and leave the website of your composition, and personal information to : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Browsing Number 30%, Reply Number 30%, Judgment by the Organization 40%
Champion……… Three boxes of Joymay pineapple cakes
Runner-up……… Two boxes of Joymay pineapple cakes
Second Runner-up……… One box of Joymay pineapple cake
＊Trophies would only be delivered on shore of Taiwan, locations off shore are not included.
1. One person for one copy, the same copy submitting to different publishing houses is unacceptable.
2. The Organizer will make judgments according to the content posted on your blog; thus the posting time, browsing number and replying number should be seen in your blog. (Details are as follows)
3. The Organizer will
inform prize winners by mobile phone or email. Besides, the organizer
has the rights of publishing and editing, and the copyright should be
shared with both the organizer and the writer.
4. Once the plagiarism or unqualified
personal information is discovered, the organizer will pursue the awards
and revoke the prize winner. The writer who plagiarizes should take
all the liability.
5. Awards winners will be
announced on 2011.09.15 on the activity web, and the organizer will
inform the winners by email. In order to ensure your rights, please
leave your correct personal information.
6. The organizer has the right to reserve, change or terminate the date or contents about this activity.
7. Given that the above statements are not sufficient, the organizer has the right to notify later.